Ep. 57 - Different Rule Sets & Formats for Tournament Play
Jul 13th, 2022 by _dgcampbell
Welcome back after an extended break! We hope you all had an enjoyable July 4th holiday, especially if you're in the states! In any event, we are back with another great episode for you. This topic came up in a pretty interesting way (a way in which we talk about in the episode 😁), and when we started talking about the topic, we immediately stopped talking about it and said, "This will make a great podcast topic!" So here we are! We're talking all about rules sets and formats for card games, and even board games today. The conversation really started as a way to figure out how to run a good tournament for different games, instead of the (Magic typical) bring 1 deck plus a sideboard. So we went from there. We hope you enjoy the episode, and we're really interested to know your opinions!
Sign up for your free 30 day trial of Audible by using our code: www.audibletrial.com/hobbiesnhappiness
Find us on Social!
- Find us on FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/hobbiesandhappiness
- Find us on Twitter: @_dgcampbell, @jimmorganhnh
- Find us on Instagram: @daniel.g.campbell, @jimmorganhnh, @hobbies.n.happiness
- Catch us when we stream on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/hobbiesnhappiness
- Email us with your gaming memories at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/pyBtxzKEaK