Ep. 59 - Resource Systems in Card Games
Jul 27th, 2022 by _dgcampbell
We have got a pretty interesting episode for you all today! We are talking all about resource systems in card games! We think this is a pretty fascinating topic, especially the longer and longer we are in the card game space. It seems that whenever we play a new card game, we find a slightly new variation on an old "theme." Especially when it comes to the resources utilized for the gameplay. So, that's kind of what we wanted to talk about in this episode, is all about the resource systems found in card games of today. We hope you enjoy!
Sign up for your free 30 day trial of Audible by using our code: www.audibletrial.com/hobbiesnhappiness
Find us on Social!
- Find us on FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/hobbiesandhappiness
- Find us on Twitter: @_dgcampbell, @jimmorganhnh
- Find us on Instagram: @daniel.g.campbell, @jimmorganhnh, @hobbies.n.happiness
- Catch us when we stream on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/hobbiesnhappiness
- Email us with your gaming memories at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/pyBtxzKEaK